Deliver JB Invoices
Compile and send multiple JB invoices to recipients via email or postal mail using JB Invoice Delivery.
Alternatively, to compile bills using the web portal, access the online Billing Compiler from this form by selecting Vista Web Billing Compiler.
- From the Vista main menu, go to .The JB Invoice Delivery Form opens.
- Select a Delivery Status, and enter
additional search criteria such as Bill Month,
Bill Number, Invoice,
Customer, Contract, and
Delivery Date to further filter invoices.For information and requirements about these fields, see Field Definitions: JB Invoice Delivery Form.
- Select Search.
- Choose the invoices you want to deliver using one
of the following methods:
Once you have selected one or more invoices, the Deliver button is enabled.
- Select individual invoices in the grid using the Select check boxes.
- Select all invoices in the grid by choosing Select All. Clear selections with Unselect All.
- Select the Deliver button.The JB Invoice Delivery - Send Form opens.
- Review the invoice details on the Grid and Info
tabs. These tabs are display only. Make edits to the Recipients fields as
needed. The values in these fields are pulled over from the JB Progress Bill Form (Recipients tab) or the JB T&M Bill Edit Form (Recipients tab). You can also update recipient information on the JC Contract Recipients Detail Form.
- Select Deliver to send invoices to all recipients listed.