Log in to ProContractor
Open and log in to ProContractor.
- Open ProContractor. You can open the application one of two ways:
- Double-click the ProContractor icon on the desktop.
- Alternatively, open it from the Windows Start menu. Select the Start menu, and type ProContractor.
- In the Authentication drop-down, choose an authentication option:
- ProContractor authentication: in the Login Name field, enter your user name, and in the Password field, enter your password.
- Windows authentication: the Domain\User Account Name field displays your Windows domain and user name. If this information is not correct, contact your system administrator.
- In the Database drop-down, select the database.Note that the application is installed with two default databases:
Note: If you are migrating to ProContractor from another software application, you may want to define additional databases for your installation. To define additional databases, contact your implementation or Customer Support representative.
- MaxDemo is a demo database populated with dummy data; you can use it to test application functions.
- MaxApp is your production database; this is your live system.
- Select Login to sign in.