Generate and Submit Electronic Files
Use the Electronic Filing screen to generate electronic files for certain tax and non-tax information and submit them to tax authorities in the United States.
- Form W-2
- Form 940
- Form 941 (including Form 941 - schedule B)
- Form 1099
- SUTA Reports
- New Hire Reports
- Form 1094-C
- Form 1095-C
- In order to generate files for e-filing, you must purchase ProContractor Electronic Filing and then install and validate the Greenshades Center software. Contact Trimble Viewpoint Customer Support for details on purchasing ProContractor Electronic Filing.
- You may need a password or a PIN to e-file online. Contact your tax advisor or the tax authority for details.
- Electronic files within Greenshades Center require a company contact. Since ProContractor does not store a main contact for each company, you must add this information in the Greenshades Center after generating each file.
- In addition to the company contact, Forms W-2 require a company contact email and an MMREF Pin #.
- You cannot not file for a future date. For example, if the current date is March 1, 2022, you cannot file for Q3 2022.