Adjust the Schedule of a SQL Job
Adjust the frequency of the recurring SQL jobs that the portal performs.
Before updating to the 23.2 version, review your custom SQL jobs, as these will be deleted. If you modified any of the default SQL jobs, you will need to update the schedule for these customized jobs on the Scheduled Jobs page. You will not need to update portal settings associated with these jobs—they will carry over and remain in effect.
For more information, see Scheduled Jobs.
Log in to SQL Server Management Studio as a System
You will connect to the SQL server where your Vista and KDS-HRIM databases live.
- Expand SQL Server Agent, and then expand Jobs.
Locate the KDS-HRIM_RefreshUSerGroups job.
All portal jobs begin with KDS-HRIM_ followed by the name of the function.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Schedule tab.
- Select New to add a new schedule or Edit to modify an existing schedule.
Configure the SQL job schedule as desired. Options will be similar to the
- Select No end date in the Duration area.
- After you finish adjusting the schedule, select OK.
- If you have multiple schedules set up for a single job, the job will run on each of those schedules. No single schedule cancels out another. If you want the job to run on a single schedule, remove the unnecessary schedules.
- When you are finished, select OK.