How to Use the Next Gen Billing Compiler
Compile owner billings and backup document exports from source documents in Vista's Job Cost Detail.
- Select the Company and Contract to create a bill.
- Select Bill to select a specific bill and add additional pages from the Customize your output section.
Select option to compile transactions based
- Receipt dates: Select Receipt Start Date and Receipt End Date.
- Reporting month: Select Month Start Date and Month End Date.
In Customize your Output, select the
Bill Type or Sort
Sort Options include Phase, Date, Month, or Vendor Name.
- To update the Bill Attachment output, select the sort option to change, and select Initialize Attachments. A window displays with a confirmation message, select Confirm. The Bill Attachments list will update to reflect the changes.
- Select Add Attachments to upload files. A window displays, select the files to upload and select Save Attachments. The window closes and Added Successfully displays on the Bill Attachments list.
- Select the More button on the bill line to rename the file or add a description to the attachment. The description replaces the displayed title.
- Drag and drop attachments to reorder the Bill Atttachments list.
Select Download as PDF to compile
the bill into a single PDF.
- To exclude bills from the PDF, select the More button on the bill line, and select Exclude.
- To download as individual files, select Zip. The attachments will sort by Month, Transaction Type, Vendor, AP Ref, and Cost Trans.
- If integrating with JC Field Tickets, the compiled bill includes details for approved field tickets and field ticket PDFs.