Edit a View
You can edit a public view to rename it, make it private, or make it visible to a specific project by going to.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
- Click the Views tab.
- For the view you want to edit, click , and then click Edit to open the Manage View dialog.
Make changes to the view as needed.
- Name: You can enter a new name for the view.
- Project: Select a project from the drop-down menu to make the view visible only in the selected project.
- Make Private: Select to make the view visible to only the user who created it.
- Click Save to save your edits to the view.