Add a User
Administrators can add a user to Trimble Construction One™ by going to .
- If you haven't already, log in to Trimble Construction One.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Admin Center.Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise Info tab appears.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click Add User.
- Enter the name and email address of the user in the corresponding fields.
From the Enterprise Role dropdown
menu, select the access level for the user. This selection determines whether or
not a user is an Enterprise Admin. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
Note: The remaining role options, described in the following three steps, may vary based on your Trimble Construction One subscription. For each option, you must select a role other than None in order for that user to have access to the application.
- From the Project Comm. Role menu, select the access level for the user. This selection determines what the user can see and do in Team. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- In the Analytics Role field, select the level of access you want to give the user to Viewpoint Analytics. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- In the Analytics Features field,
select the Viewpoint Analytics features you
want the user to access. Note that the Dashboards and Vista Reports features use an
Analytics license but Team
Reporting does not.
Note: Dashboards and Vista Reports are available to Vista users only at this time.Note: In order to access Viewpoint Analytics, a user must be given an Analytics Role other than None, and have an Analytics Feature selected.
- In the HR Management Role field, select Admin or Specialist for your HR team members. Your employee users of Employee Self-Service should have a role of None. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- Click Save.The user is added to your enterprise.
- By default, users with an Analytics role and Team Reporting can access data from the Team projects to which they’re invited. To give a user access to additional data from your business units, you can set the Data Access level for that user. Once an added user has created a profile and logged in to Trimble Construction One, follow the steps in Edit a User to set the Data Access level.