Vista-Team Connector System Requirements
The web server must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system
- 2 cores
- 4 GB of memory
Before you run the Vista-Team Connector installer, you should consider the following:
- Viewpoint Team requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, which can be downloaded and installed from Microsoft.
- You must install the most current version or one version previous to the most current version of Vista on your application server.
- You will need at least 3.5 GB free disk storage available for installation on the O/S drive (typically C:).
- You must have a valid SSL Certificate. If you do not have a valid certificate, the
installation will not complete For more information, contact your SSL certificate provider.
Note: For optimized security, you must purchase and install a minimum 256-bit SSL certificate from a certificate authority for the Vista API endpoint. Self-signed certificates are not supported.
- The Vista-Team Connector installer must be run on a web server with Internet Information Services (IIS) versions 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, or 8.5. For more information on setting up your web server correctly for IIS, see Required Web Server Settings for the Vista-Team Connector.
- The Vista-Team Connector installer must be run as an administrator.