Open a Project in Team Mobile
The project home page in Team Mobile displays your project details, recent items, contacts, work items, and documents.
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- You can tap the Project ID at the top of the page to view the Project Info page, which displays project identification and contact details.
- You can view the Bulletin.
- You can tap Project Contacts to view a list of project contacts and access details for each contact.
- From the Recent Items section, you can access any RFIs, Daily Logs, or documents that you have opened recently.
- You can tap Logs at the bottom of the page to access all RFIs or Daily Logs assigned to you.
- You can tap Docs at the bottom of the page to access project documents and folders.