Add a Drawing to an RFI with Team Mobile
You can add a drawing to an RFI using Team Mobile. Once added, a link to the drawing is included in the details of the RFI.
From the Assigned to Me page, tap the
name of the RFI to open it.
You can also open the RFI from the project page:
The Details tab for the RFI appears.
Tap , and then tap the name of your
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
- If the RFI is listed under Recent Items, you can tap to open it. If it is not listed, tap Logs at the bottom of the page, tap RFIs to view all RFIs assigned to you, and then tap the RFI to open it.
- Tap , and then tap the name of your project.
- From the RFI details, tap Add Drawing .
- Tap Add Drawing. You can use the search field or scroll to navigate to the project drawing that you want to add.
- Select one ore more drawings, and then tap Done to add the drawing(s).