Open Vista PM Forms
Viewpoint Team™ provides the ability to access Vista PM forms for your project directly from your project page in Team.
- Your Team enterprise must be linked to Vista.
- The Vista client must be installed on the same system that is
running Team. In addition, you must be logged in with your Vista account.Note: Accessing Vista PM forms will take up a Vista user license and Vista user permissions will apply.
- This feature is disabled by default. The Enterprise Admin must first enable the ability to access Vista PM forms. For details see Enable and Configure Vista PM Forms.
- Once the feature is enabled, only a Project Editor can access the Vista PM forms menu for a project.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Vista PM menu, and then select the Vista PM form you wish to view.
If the Vista PM forms menu is not visible or if the form does not open, double-check that you have completed the prerequisites listed above.