Tag a Photo
Photo tags are used for organizing single or multiple photos, and aid in filtering for photo sets in the time line view. To tag a photo, go to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Select the Photos tab.
- Perform one of the following to tag your photos:
- Hover over your photo and then select the tag icon .
- Select the checkbox of your photo(s) and then select the tag icon.
- Select your photo and type in or choose from an existing tag in the Tags field.
- (Optional) To add a new tag, type in the text window and select the plus icon .
- Click Save.