Send an RFI
You can send an RFI to alert the contact and get a response by going to. This is the first step in the RFI process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the RFIs tab.
- Click on the RFI number for the RFI you want to
work with.Note: The RFI number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The RFI page appears.
Click the Send button.
The Send window appears.
(Required) In the To field, the person assigned
to respond to the RFI is displayed. If needed, select a different person.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the RFI.
- In the Question field, ensure you have entered enough detail to get a complete response to your question.
- In the Suggestion field, enter any suggestions you have about how to resolve your question.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.