Add a Contact from Team or your ERP System to a Project
You can add an existing contact from your Team enterprise or your ERP system (Vista, or Spectrum) to a project in Team. Add an existing contact from your ERP system by going to .
In order to add a contact from your ERP system, you must have a connection to that ERP system.
- To be available to import to Team, Spectrum contacts must be associated with an organization (Vendor, Customer, Other Organizations, or Spectrum Company).
- Vendors, Customers, and Spectrum Companies carry security attributes that may limit your ability in Team to select a contact. If you cannot select a contact, make sure you have the proper cost center or company security permissions in Spectrum.
- Importing a Spectrum contact to Team brings over the name, organization, and email address of that contact, but not the phone number. You can enter the Trade and Primary Phone for a contact by using the Edit Contact option.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Click the Add Contact button to open
the Add Contacts or Users to
From this page, you can search for contacts in your enterprise, create new contacts, add contacts to a project, or invite users to join a project.
Click the Team Contacts or PM Firm
Contacts/Spectrum tab to search for
contacts from Team or from your ERP system.
Note: Only contacts in your enterprise who do not have a Team user account will be listed under the alphanumeric links, or displayed when searching by name or organization. In addition, only organizations in your enterprise that do not contain existing Team users will be shown.Note: If your enterprise is integrated with Jobpac note that the Jobpac Contacts tab does not work at this time. Use the Team Contact tab to add a contact or create one.
- To add a contact from your enterprise who does not have a Team
user account: enter the first few letters of the contact's name,
organization, or email address in the search field, or click the
alphanumeric links to filter by first letter or number. Select the contact
from the list.
You can select multiple contacts to add them all at once. For organizations, you can select individual contacts from an organization or add all contacts from the organization.
- To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account): enter the full email address associated with that user. Select the user from the list.
- To add a contact from your enterprise who does not have a Team user account: enter the first few letters of the contact's name, organization, or email address in the search field, or click the alphanumeric links to filter by first letter or number. Select the contact from the list.
- Click the Add/Invite button.