Customize a Project Cover Sheet
Project editors can create a default work item (issue, RFI, submittal) cover sheet for a project, to customize how work items for the project look when they are printed or exported.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
On the project page, click the work item (issue,
RFI, submittal) that you want to set the custom cover for.
The work item page appears.
- Scroll down to the Custom Cover Sheet section.
- You can either drag-and-drop a Word (.docx) file onto the file-upload section, or click Choose a File to locate and upload a .docx file to serve as the default cover sheet for your RFIs.
- Once you have uploaded the .docx file to serve as the cover sheet for your work items, click Save Changes.