Automatically Number PCOs for a Project
You can have Viewpoint Team™ automatically generate Pending Change Order (PCO) numbers to ensure the numbers are consistent within a project and, if you have the numbers generated the same way for every project, across projects.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- From the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the settings icon , and then select Project Settings.
- Click on the Project Financials tab, then select PCOS.
Select the Enable automatic PCOs Number
check box to have Viewpoint Team™
automatically assign a number for each submittal created on this project. Then
select one of the following:
- Select by project to have the PCO number based on the project number.
- Select by project and type to have the submittal number based on the combination of project number and PCO type.
- Click Save Changes.