Getting Started in ProContractor Cloud
If your organization uses a ProContractor Cloud (PCC) deployment, there are a few things you must do to get started. If you are unsure whether your organization uses a PCC deployment, contact your Cloud administrator.
Get started in ProContractor Cloud by doing the following:
- Log into ProContractor within the ProContractor Cloud environment.
- Open your PCC file explorer and orient yourself with the accessible file locations. Saving to or from ProContractor requires use of your PCC file explorer.
- Review details about drag-and-drop functionality. Drag and drop works within your PCC environment between ProContractor and the other hosted applications, but not directly between your PCC-hosted ProContractor application and applications on your workstation.
- If you need to print from ProContractor using your local printers, review details of printing from the Cloud.
- Review how Microsoft application plug-ins work in ProContractor Cloud.
- Activate Microsoft Office in your PCC environment.