Export from Earthwork
You can export data from Earthwork into a number of different formats to meet your needs.
- Trimble file with a TTM file extension
- Topcon file with a TN3 file extension
- Machine control AutoCAD file with a DXF file extension or a DWG file extension
- Digital terrain model file with a DTX extension Note: Any use of a digitizer with the job being exported will reduce the accuracy of the exported information. Viewpoint recommends that you do not use a digitizer for machine control jobs.
Export elevation data to AutoCAD or to files that can be used by data collectors, such as TDS data files with a CR5 file extension or ASCII files with an ASC or TXT file extension.
- On the TTM Trinagulation screen, export machine control data to a TTM file.
- Export machine control data to a TN3 file.
- Export machine control data to a DXF or DWG file on the Machine Control screen.
- On the AutoCAD screen, export Earthwork job data to a DXF or DWG file.
- On the TDS Data screen, export elevation data to a CR5, ASC, or TXT file.
- Export elevation data to a DTX file on the Digital Terrain Model screen.
- If directed by Customer Support, export data to a file for a data collector.