Configure Welcome Email
Customize the welcome email for employees who have never logged into the portal.
- Select .
- In the portal setting Welcome Email: template verbiage, select Edit Text.
In the pop-up window, review the sample welcome email text
provided. You can use this text or draft your own message.
Use bracketed text tags to represent standard
information in your email template. For example, if you enter the following
bracketed test tags, they populate in the welcome email as follows:
- [EmployeeName]: Populates with the employee's name as shown in PR Employees in Vista.
- [CompanyName]: Populates with the company that the employee is associated with in PR Employees in Vista.
- [Link] populates with your portal's link as shown in the setting Portal URL (include trailing '/'). Locate this setting under . If you have company-specific login pages set up, the link goes to the company that the employee is associated with in PR Employees in Vista.
- [EmployeeNumber] populates with the employee's number in PR Employees in Vista.
- If you set up a logo to include in emails, it displays at the bottom of the welcome email to the user. Review or set up a logo for emails in the portal setting Company Number for logo to use in email footer located under .
Emails sent from your portal automatically include
this message at the bottom:
- This is an automated message sent from the [Portal Heading]. If you have any questions, please contact your administrator.
- To change the portal heading, use the portal setting Portal Heading in top navigation bar located under .