Update the Vista-Team Connector
Update the Vista-Team Connector (previously referred to as the "Vista API") and Project Communications Database file to take advantage of the latest improvements.
For details about the latest Vista-Team Connector, see Vista-Team Connector Version History.
- Verify the version of Vista-Team Connector that your enterprise is currently running. For instructions, see Verify your Version of the Vista-Team Connector.
- Download the Project Communications Database update (Vista_ProjectCommunicationsDB_x.x.x.x.exe) and Vista-Team Connector (Vista_Team_Connector_x.x.x.x.exe) executable files from the Viewpoint Team > Downloads page in Viewpoint Customer Portal (https://support.viewpoint.com/s/team ).
- Update the Vista database server with the Project Communications Database file (Vista_ProjectCommunicationsDB_x.x.x.x.exe).
- Install the Vista-Team Connector on your web server.
- Verify that your system shows the newly installed version of the Vista-Team Connector. See Verify your Version of the Vista-Team Connector.