Print Multiple Daily Logs
You can print daily logs (including any attachments) to create a paper version of what appears on screen by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
Click the Daily Logs tab.
The Daily Logs calendar appears.
Click the Print icon .
The Print window appears.
- Under Date Range, select a date range for the daily logs.
- Under Print, select either All or individual daily logs to include within the date range.
- Under Collation Option, select to collate your printed daily logs by Date or Contact.
- Under Attachments, select whether or not to include attachments with your printed daily logs.
Your selected daily logs appear in PDF format (including attachments in the order that they appear in each log) in a new browser tab.
- Use your internet browser's Print window to complete the task.