Relate a Drawing Markup to a Work Item
You can relate a drawing markup to a project work item by selecting the Link button, the work item type, and then marking up an area of the drawing.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Drawings tab, and then
navigate to and click on the drawing you want to view.The drawing opens in your browser.
Select the Link button , then
choose from one of the following:
- Form Note: Forms require a different work-flow when relating to a drawing sheet. See Relate a Drawing to a Form for more information.
Select an area in your drawing to relate the work item, then choose from one of
- Create an Item - Create a new work item by entering the required info.
- Link an Item - Choose an existing work item by entering the work item number or title to search for it, and then select it.
- Click Save to return to the drawing.