Add Additional Responders to an RFI
Project editors can add additional responders to an RFI by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the RFIs tab.
Click on the RFI number for the RFI you want to work with.
Note: The RFI number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The RFI page appears.
click Add Additional
The Add Additional Responders window appears.
In the Additional Responders field,
select any additional project contact(s) who may also respond to the RFI.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to just contacts in Viewpoint Team.
- Click PM Firm Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from PM Firms in Vista.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes.
The additional responders are added to the RFI.