Export the List of Work Items
You can export a list of work items to create an Excel file by clicking the More button and selecting Export.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab of the work item type you want to work with (submittal, RFI, issue, or drawing).
- Select the check box for each work item you want to export.
- Click the More button in the upper right corner and select Export.
- Use the internet browser options to open or save the Excel file.