What's New in 2019-R9
Viewpoint Team™ web highlights include custom cover sheets for RFIs, bulk editing for drawings, alpha character support for revisions, a profit fade/gain operational report, as well as maintenance and fixes.
- Custom Cover Sheets for RFIs – Design your
own RFI cover sheets, containing custom information and layouts in Microsoft
Word, to use in place of the standard cover sheet template.
- Administrators can Customize an Enterprise Cover Sheet for their entire enterprise.
- Project editors can Customize a Project Cover Sheet for a particular project.
- A standard Word (.docx) template is available to customize from the Custom Cover Sheets page. A list of RFI merge fields included in the template is available for reference.
- Bulk Edit Drawings – Bulk edit drawings to simultaneously modify revision number, issued and received dates, as well as discipline. For details, see Bulk Edit Drawings.
- Alpha Character Support for Revisions - Alphabetical characters, as well as numbers, can now be used in revision fields.
Profit Fade/Gain Operational Report
Quickly and easily assess the health of job financials. The newest operational report offers a visualized view of a project’s profit margin fade or gain. Visible to the Project Manager role only, the data displayed comes directly from Vista/Spectrum. For details, see View Contract Summary at Completion and Profit Fade/Gain.
- Relate Markups – Relate drawing
markups to an existing issue or RFI in the mobile app. The link enables fast
navigation between the information and workflow of an RFI/Issue and the web
and mobile app’s viewer to see the markup on a drawing.
For instructions on relating a markup to a work item, see Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile.
Create Work Items from Drawing Markups – Save valuable team time by creating issues or RFIs directly from drawing markups. Select the drawing's markup you want to create a new issue or RFI from, and tap the Create icon. Once you provide details for the new issue or RFI, the work item is saved in draft status. You can then edit the item to attach files, add comments, and review it before sending it on to team members.
For instructions on creating a work item from drawing markup on the mobile app, see Relate a Work Item or Form from a Drawing with Team Mobile.
Release Availability Schedule
Click Release Availability Schedule to view the availability schedule for this release.
About the Vista–Team Connector
If your enterprise is integrated with Vista, make sure you are running the latest version of the Vista-Team connector and Project Communications Database update file to take advantage of the latest improvements. For details, see Update the Vista-Team Connector.