What's New in Team 2021 R11
The Viewpoint Team™ 2021 R11 release introduces Trimble Construction One - a new and improved look to your Viewpoint applications, and new potential change order markup enhancements for the web. Mobile enhancements include easier search options for your projects through project numbering and various potential change order enhancements.
- Trimble Construction One - Exciting changes have occurred this release.
ViewpointOne is now Trimble Construction One. Your workflow when using TC1 will
stay the same, but you will see a new and improved look and feel with new ways
to connect data for your project lifecycle. Note: With the shift into Trimble Construction One, you may encounter some spacing issues in the new UI. If this occurs, please clear your browser cache and refresh your browser page.
- PCO Markup Changes - Removing a phase/cost type in your PCO detail page also removes the associated markup.
- Viewpoint Analytics Enhancements - Self-service reports in Viewpoint Analytics have been renamed to Team Reporting. Click here to learn more about What's New in Analytics.
- Connected PCO Enhancements - You can now add comments and attachments such as files and photos to individual PCOs. You can also rearrange both line items (markups, addons, costs) and change orders on the details page. We've also enabled the ability to transfer PCOs to Vista for completion using your mobile app. For more details on any of the PCO enhancements, see the following:
- Display Project Number - You can now view and search by project number using the mobile app.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.