What's New in Team 2021 R12
The Viewpoint Team™ 2021 R12 release provides non-connected Potential Change Orders for on premise customers, the ability to delete PCOs, new drawing relation services, improved photo reports, and new optical character recognition for drawing sheets for the web. Mobile enhancements include full non-connected PCO functionality.
- Non-Connected Potential Change
Orders - Users who are on premise or do not have an ERP associated with
their Team instance can now create Potential Change Orders. For information, see
Create a Potential Change Order and Set PCO Defaults for a Project.Note: This feature is only available for North American customers.
- SL/PO Improvements - Only vendors assigned to your project will display when adding a Subcontract or Purchase Order to your change order.
- Delete PCOs - You can now delete
Potential Change Order logs and the detail headers by selecting the trash can
icon in your PCO log grid view.Note: PCOs sent to Vista for completion cannot be deleted in Team.
- Relate Drawings to Forms - You can now select an area in your drawing sheet and either create a new form or relate an existing form. For more information, see Relate a Drawing to a Form.
- Photo Reports - Your photo reports have been overhauled with new meta-data. Photo reports consolidate photos into a single source, making them easy to share internally and externally. For more information, see Export Photos into a PDF Report.
- Drawing Sheet OCR - You can now upload your drawing sheets without having to use a third party application such as Bluebeam to extract embedded text. For more information, see Create and Upload a Drawing Set.
- Non-Connected PCOs - Users who do not
have an ERP connected to their team instance can now create Potential Change
Orders from the field using the mobile app. Note: Non-connected users cannot add contracts or billing items.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.