Enable Single Sign-On
Enterprise Admins in Trimble Construction One organizations can take these steps to enable single sign on (SSO) for their users.
To enable single sign-on, Enterprise Admins must migrate existing Vista usernames to their associated Trimble Construction One user account, or SSO account.
SSO enables the following:
- A platform for seamless integration across connected Trimble Viewpoint products
- Active Directory federated services for easier and more secure user management
- Use of the same login credentials for Vista as for other Viewpoint licensed products
- Ability to launch Vista without having to enter credentials each time, providing a smoother and faster login experience
- Enterprise Admin role - If you have not received an email from Viewpoint inviting you to set up your Enterprise Admin account, please contact Customer Support. Once you receive the invite, respond accordingly.
- Send user invitations - As an Enterprise Admin, you can access and use a migration tool in the Trimble Construction One workcenter. This tool helps you prepare and send invites to Vista users. See Migrate Users to Trimble Construction One.
- Users choose their credentials - Users must respond to the email invitation to complete the process you started by entering their name and choosing a password. For details, see Configure Your SSO Account.
Integration with Azure AD - If you want to integrate with Azure AD, see About Integrating with Azure AD for steps to complete the process.