Install the ProContractor Mobile Publisher
The ProContractor Publisher connects ProContractor to the ProContractor Mobile application.
The ProContractor Publisher installation program may also install the following:
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Objects
To install the publisher, complete the following steps:
- As an administrator, log in to the computer with the ProContractor server.
- Double-click the 64-bit Publisher installation program that you downloaded earlier.
- Follow the prompts to install any prerequisites.
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard screen, click Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, review the license agreement.
- Select the appropriate option button and click Next.Note: Accepting the terms of the license agreement allows the Publisher installation to proceed.
- If you want to install the Publisher to the default location, click Next. Otherwise, click Change, then browse to select the appropriate folder and click Next.
- Click Install.
- In the Product field, click and select ProContractor by Viewpoint.
- In the Data Server field, click and select the ProContractor server.
- If you need to modify the database information, select the Modify Defaults checkbox and edit the fields as needed.
- Click Next.
- Enter your ProContractor Mobile Authentication Code and select Next.
- Click Finish.
- If you are installing the ProContractor suite of products for the first time, you can proceed with other installation activities.
- To continue setup activities related to ProContractor Mobile, the next step is Adding Contacts.