ProContractor Mobile allows you to sync data from ProContractor with a mobile device.
With this powerful tool, you can enter Daily Field Reports and access valuable project management information from anywhere. Each employee with a mobile device can submit a time card.
ProContractor Mobile works on iPhones, iPads, and Android phones and tablets.
To set up ProContractor Mobile, complete the following steps:
- Review the ProContractor Mobile Requirements.
- Download the ProContractor Mobile Publisher. See Download ProContractor Install Files.
- Install the Publisher on the same server where your ProContractor application is installed. See Install the ProContractor Mobile Publisher.
- Add a contact in ProContractor for each mobile user. See Adding Contacts.
- Create mobile users, select the data to sync to their devices, and distribute login credentials to mobile users. See Mobile User Settings screen.
- Each user needs to set up their own mobile device. See Set up ProContractor Mobile on a Device.