Configure Daily Reports
The System Admin configures the tabs available, the Job Cost Companies, and assigns employees access to Daily Reports.
- Go to
- In portal setting Daily Report Customize tab enter the tabs you would like to enable for your Daily Reports. These tabs correspond to the same tabs in Vista’s PM Daily Logs. Enter a comma between each tab with no spaces (Example: Gen,Sub,Vis)
- Gen = General Information
- Sub = Subcontractors
- Vis = Visitors
- Con = Conversations
- Mat = Material
- Emp = EmployeeNote: The employee tab does not pull or push time from the timecard. If you would like to include the time entered on a timecard into your printed Daily Report enable portal setting Include Timecard Lines on Daily Report.
- Equ = Equipment
- Act = Accidents
- Go to portal setting List of Companies to include for Daily Reports input and enter each Company in this setting. For multiple companies, enter a comma between each company number (no spaces).
- If you need to restrict the Job Cost Companies you can enable Restrict Daily Report Job Access to the JCCo that matches your PRCo.
- Go to Field. For each users that will need access to Daily Reports, enable the Daily Reports access. and filter to