Configure Daily Reports Submission
The Daily Reports submission feature in the portal requires the addition of two user defined fields added to Vista’s PM Daily Logs Info Tab.
- In Vista, you will need to add the following user defined (UD) fields to the PM Daily Logs Info tab:
- "udSubmittedOn" (this must be a date type field with a field length parameter set to at least 20 characters)
- "udSubmittedBy" (this is a text box field with a field length parameters set to 100 characters).Note: For more details on this process see Create a UD Field for Daily Reports and Field Tickets.
- In the portal, go to Refresh Synonyms. and select
- Continuing in Portal settings, go to and activate portal setting Enable Daily Report Submission feature.
- If you would like to require users to sign their daily reports when they submit enable portal setting Require digital signature to Daily Reports on Submission.