Submit Time in the Field Management Mobile App
Submit time collected in the Field Management Mobile application or the Offline Time Clock Kiosk. Time cannot be processed or approved until it is submitted.
- After you have finished entering time, or collecting time in the Offline Kiosk, and are ready to send it for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right of the timecard page.
Choose whether to submit daily time or time by
- To submit daily time, select the Daily tab (selected by default) at the top of the page. Then select the date that you would like to submit.
- To submit time by week, select the Pay Period tab.
Before submitting time, you can review time
entries and productivity reports:
Note: Productivity reports summarize hours completed to budgeted hours. These reports reflect a combination of your JC Original Estimates and JC Change Orders entered in Vista and information entered on the mobile app.
- From the Daily tab, you can review hours by employee, earn code, and phase, or view productivity reports by date and job.
- From the Pay Period tab, you can review pay period time by employee or job, or view productivity reports by date and job.
After you are finished reviewing timecard information, from the
Daily or Pay Period tab,
select Review & Submit Timecard at the bottom of the
An Employee Allocations page opens.
Select an employee's name to allow that employee
to review hours, clock-in/out times, answer any assigned questions, and sign off
on the timecard.
Note: Depending on your portal setup, employee signatures may or may not be required. However, all employees whose time has been submitted will display with a message indicating that they have signed off on their hours, even if signatures are not required to submit time.
After all employees have signed off, return to the Employee
Allocations page, and select Submit at
the bottom of the page.
A pop-up window displays prompting you to confirm the date or pay period for the timecard before submitting it.