Create a user account
An existing user will need to invite you if you have never logged in to Viewpoint For Projects™ before. The invitation will be emailed to you.
If you do not already have a user account, watch this tutorial or follow the steps below.
- From the invitation email, click on the link to accept the invitation. This will open a wizard that will guide you through creating an account.
- Select a language and select whether you are a new or existing user.
- Click Next to continue. The terms and conditions page will display.
- Read the terms and conditions. Select Yes, and then click Next.
- The user that sent you the invitation and the security groups that you have been granted access to will be displayed. If this information is correct, click Next.Note: If the security group information is incorrect, click on the Email link. This will open your email client and populate the To field with the email address of the user that sent the invitation.
- Enter your title and name and click Next. This will open the Account Login Details page.
- Enter a username. If you do not want to specify a username, one will automatically generated from your name.
- Enter a password that is at least 6 characters long. This field is case sensitive. As you enter a password, the password strength will display.
- Click Next. This will open the Profile Details page.
- Enter a profile name and job title and click Next.Note: Your profile name is normally your full name.
- The last step of the wizard summarizes the information that you have already entered. Review the information and click Finish.Note: If any of the information is incorrect, click Back to return to the step where the information was entered.