You can add events to your Personal Calendar to track your own time. You can also add events to a Project Calendar to keep track of time and events for your Projects.
View the tutorial below to learn how to add an event to a Project Calendar. Or follow the written steps to add an event to either the Project Calendar or to your Personal Calendar.
- Open your Personal Calendar or a Project Calendar.
Click on the time that you want to schedule the event and click Edit.
Calendar Item Details displays.
- Enter a name for the event in Subject.
- Enter the start date and time in From and the end date and time in To. Select All Day if the event lasts all day.
- Enter a Location and Description.
- If you want the event to be visible on a Project Calendar to invitees only, select Private.
- If you are creating an event in a Project Calendar and you want to add people to the event, use the Quick Search or the Advanced Search to find and select other users.
- Optional: If you want to add attachments to the event, click Add/Remove Attachments, find and select the item you want to attach, and click OK.
- Enter details about your event into Body Text.
- Click OK.