Upload Multiple New Items with Secondary Files
- Navigate to the container.
- Click Upload Files.
- Click Select Files, Select Folder, and navigate to and select the files, or drag and drop files into the box.
A progress bar displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Once all the files have finished loading, click Register if you want to enter information for individual items. Click the Upload button to upload all the items.
The items appear in the upper section of the grid.
- Enter the draft or final status for each item and complete any necessary data. This can include descriptions, classifications, or notes on the files. If the system highlights any naming convention errors, make the necessary corrections.
The system automatically merges secondary files with the same name as the primary file.
- If any secondary files have different names than their primary files, merge them together using the multi-arrow icon to drag the file to the item you want to merge it to.
By default the system makes PDF files primary.
Primary files are denoted with a star and secondary files with a red cross.
- If you want to remove the secondary file from the row, click the red cross. If you want to swap the primary file, select the check box to the left.
- Click Upload to finish the process.