Add a Contact from Team or your ERP to a Project with Team Mobile
With Team Mobile, you can add an existing contact from your Team enterprise or your ERP (Vista or Spectrum) to your Team project.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- From the project home page, tap Project Contacts.
- From the Contacts screen, tap the plus icon in the upper right-hand corner , and then tap Existing.
- From the Add Contact screen, tap Organization, and then select the organization of the contact you want to add.
- Tap User to view the list of users from the selected organization. Tap the user you want to add.
- Tap the Invite slider bar to invite the user to the project.
Tap Role, and then select a project role for the contact. For a
description of project roles, see Project Roles.
Note: The new user does not join the project as a contact until invited to join and upon accepting the invitation.
- Tap Invite to send an invitation to the user.