Add a New Contact to a Project with Team Mobile
You can add a new contact to a project in Team Mobile.
Tap the menu in the top-left corner of the screen, and do one of
- Tap your project name to open the project home page.
- If your project does not appear, tap
to open the Project list, and tap the name of your project to open it.
Tip: From the Projects page, you can add a project to the main menu by tapping the star icon for that project.
- From the project home page, tap Project Contacts.
- From the Contacts screen, tap the plus icon in the upper right-hand corner , and then tap New.
- From the New User screen, enter all the contact details for the user.
- Tap Organization, and then select the organization of the contact you want to add.
- Tap the Invite slider bar to invite the user to the project.
Tap Role, and then select a project role for the
contact. For a description of project roles, see Project Roles.
Note: The new user does not join the project as a contact until invited to join and upon accepting the invitation.
- Tap Create.