Measure a Drawing with Team Mobile
You can use the measurement tool to measure the distance between points, the area, or the perimeter of your drawings.
Tap , and then tap the name of your project to open
If your project isn't shown, tap All Projects, locate your project on the Projects page, and then tap to open it.
- Tap Drawings.
- From the Drawings page, you can use the search field or scroll to navigate to the drawing you wish to open. Tap the drawing name to open the drawing viewer.
- Tap , and then
tap Measure to open
the measure toolbar. Select a measure tool and add your measurement as described
Icon Option Distance. Tap and drag a straight line to measure the distance between two points. Area. Tap and drag to create a line, then tap again to create a shape. The area is measured within the shape you have created. Perimeter. Tap and drag to map out the perimeter of an item.
- You can change the link, style (color, line
thickness, and opacity), add an associated note, or calibrate the measurement.
To edit your measurement, choose from the following:
- Link - Tap to relate a drawing measurement to an RFI or Issue.
- Style: Tap to modify markup properties such as color, line thickness, and opacity.
- Note: Tap to add a note to the measurement.
- Calibrate: Tap to
calibrate your measurement.Note: You can set the measurement in Points, Inches, Millimeters, Centimeters, and Feet.
- Select Save once you are finished.