Relate an Existing Work Item
You can relate an existing Submittal, RFI, Issue, or Form to another work item, so they can be viewed from each other, by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the tab for the work item type (submittal, RFI, issue, form).
- Click the number for the work item you want to
work with.Note: The number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The page for that work item appears.
- Click the Related button .
Select Relate Existing Record.
The Related Existing Record window appears.
- In the Record Type field, select the appropriate work item type (submittal, RFI, issue, form).
In the Select Relate Record field,
enter a number or title to find the record you want to relate to the work
Related work item options appear.
- Select the appropriate work item to relate.
(Optional) Select the Copy Latest Attachments for Existing
Record check box to copy your attachments.
Note: Attachments are not enabled for Forms.
- Click Save.