Send an Issue
You can send an issue to alert the contact and get a response by going to. This is the first step in the issue process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Click on the issue number for the issue you want
to work with.Note: The issue number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Issue page appears.
Click the Send button.
The Send window appears.
(Required) In the Responsible Party field,
select the person to whom you want to send the issue. Depending on the project
settings, this field may default based on the selected issue type.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the Due Date field, enter the date you want a response to this issue in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the issue.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments you want to send with the issue.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.