Enterprise Admins and Project Managers have access to Project Financials. In your Project Financials tab, you'll find grid views of your PCO Log, Schedule of Values, and Budget.
- PCO Log - Change orders from your ERP are viewed and created in this subsection.
- Schedule of Values - Contract items are recorded and viewed in this subsection.
- Budget - Your budget set in job phases are viewed in this
subsection.Note: Totals are calculated on the bottom of the Schedule of Values grid and Budget grid.
For Hosted Vista Users
- Data in your PCO LOG is transferred from the PM Pending Change Orders form.
- Data in your Schedule of Values grid is transferred from the JC Contracts form.
- Data in your Budget Grid grid is transferred from the JC Job Phases form.
For Spectrum Users
- Data in your PCO LOG is transferred from the Change Requests section.
- Data in your Schedule of Values grid is transferred from the Schedule of Values section within the contracts dropdown.
For Team Standalone or On-Prem Vista Users
If you do not have an ERP connected to your Team instance or if your ERP is on-prem, only the PCO Log option will be available. Data in your PCOs can be added in the project settings. See Set PCO Defaults for a Project for more information.