Access Work Orders from the Service Manger Dashboard
Use the Service Manager Dashboard to search for and access work orders and create and reassign trips.
- Select .
- Select a trip date range using the From Trip Date and To Trip Date fields.
- Select a Company from the drop-down.
Use the fields in the dashboard header to search
or filter for work orders as follows:
Note: If you filter by a customer who has service sites, the Service Site filter becomes available.
- Use the Search box to search for a work order by customer name.
- Filter your search by customer name, call type, work scope, or technician.
- To include closed work orders in your search, select the Include Closed Work Orders check box.
Select the Apply Search Filters button to refresh the
dashboard each time you make new filter selections or enter a new search
Note: You must select a Company in order for the Apply Search Filters button to be available.
In the list of work orders that displays:
Note: To reassign trips, users must be part of the employee group assigned to the portal setting User Group to allow adding and editing of work order header information located under .
- Tap a work order description to open that work order on the Work Order Dashboard.
- Tap the Trips button to the right of a work order line to add a new service trip to the work order or edit the technician, description, or notes for an existing trip. See Manage Service Trips from the Service Manager Dashboard for details.