Manage Service Trips from the Service Manager Dashboard
Use the Service Manager Dashboard to create and reassign service trips, or close trips that are still open.
- Select .
- Select a trip date range using the From Trip Date and To Trip Date fields.
- Select a Company from the drop-down.
Use the fields in the dashboard header to search
or filter for work orders as follows:
Note: If you filter by a customer who has service sites, the Service Site filter becomes available.
- Use the Search box to search for a work order by customer name.
- Filter your search by customer name, call type, work scope, or technician.
- Select the Apply Search Filters button to refresh the dashboard each time you make new filter selections or enter a new search term.
In the list of work orders that displays, tap the
Trips button to the right of a work order line.
The Add New Trip pop-up window opens.
To add a service trip:
- In the Add New Trip pop-up window, select a Lead Technician and Trip Date, and enter a Description for the trip.
- Select Add New Trip.
To edit an existing service trip:
- In the Add New Trip pop-up window, select the Action button for an existing trip, and then select Edit.
- Select a different Technician, or enter a different Description or Note.
- Select Save.
To close a service trip:
- In the Add New Trip pop-up window, if a trip is still open, the Trip # displays as a button.
- Select the Trip # button to go directly to the work order, and then close the trip as you normally would.