Register Users for OAuth Login
In order for users to log in to Field Management Mobile via your identity service provider's protocol, you must register their login (typically an email address).
To register mobile users with the email address
entered on their VA User Profile (recommended), your System Admin must
complete the following steps in the web portal:
- In the web portal, select .
- Select the Show Advanced Settings checkbox at the top of the page.
- Expand the Advanced Configuration section.
Select the checkbox for Use the "Email" field from Active
Directory as log in name for Windows / SAML SSO Log In
After you enable this setting, all users with an email address entered on their VA User Profile are registered to log in via your identity service provider's protocol.
To register mobile users with the Domain Login entered on their
VA User Profile, your Vista administrator must complete the
Important: If you select this method, you must repeat these steps for each mobile user.
- In Vista, open the mobile user's VA User Profile.
- Select the Info tab.
- In the Domain Login field, enter the email address that this person will use to log in to the mobile app.