Pending PO / Subcontract Review
After a user has submitted a pending purchase order (PO) or subcontract (SL), users assigned in Vista’s WF Workflow will be able to review, approve, and reject in the portal.
This subcontract review and approval process is only available in Vista version 2023 R1 and forward.
- Select . If you have items to review, you will see a badge with a number next to Approval in the portal navigation bar.
- For pending POs only: If you have
permissions to view the full details or make edits, select the drop-down arrow
on the far right and choose Edit /
View Detail. Note: If you modify the pending PO, it will be removed from your approval grid and return to the submitter, who will have to re-submit it.
You cannot edit subcontracts in the web portal—make all modifications in Vista, then route the subcontract for approval via the portal.
- To add a comment to a pending PO / subcontract before approval or rejection, select the drop-down arrow on the far right and choose Add Comment.
- To view the next step in the process for pending PO / subcontract review,
select the drop-down arrow on the far right and choose View
The Workflow popup provides information such as the name of the next approver in the review process.
- To approve a pending PO / subcontract, select the
checkmark button on the far right. To approve multiple items at
once, select the corresponding box on the left for each PO / SL you would like
to include, and then select Approve.
- Optionally, enter notes before you confirm the approval.
- To reject a pending PO / subcontract, select the
x button on the far right. To reject multiple items at once,
select the corresponding box on the left for each PO / SL you would like to
include, and then select Reject.
- Enter notes, then confirm the rejection. Notes are required when rejecting a pending PO / SL.
- These notes are recorded in Vista PO Pending Purchase Order on the Notes tab.
- For pending POs only: After a pending PO
has been approved (either by going through the full workflow or receiving
approval from the highest level approver), users with access can see the
purchase order by going to . Select the approved PO and select Process.
You cannot view approved subcontracts in the web portal.