Set up your Default Version of the View and Markup Tool
You can control which version of the Brava Viewer opens when you use the View and Markup tool.
- Click Personal Settings in the navigation tree.
- Click User Settings under Options.
- Find the line labeled BRAVA_DEFAULT and click Configure.
- Select your preference from the drop-down.
- ACTIVEX will default to the ActiveX version of Brava in supported browsers (Internet Explorer).
HTML5 will default to the HTML5 version of Brava in supported browsers.
- DETECT will select which version of Brava to use based on your browser.
- Click Finish and close the pop-up windows.