Open a Model
You must open a model to be able to interact with it in the IFC Viewer.
There are two ways you can open a model:
From the document container in which the file is stored:
- In the navigation tree, select the document container in which the model file is stored.
- Click on the mouse icon next to the model file and select View IFC Model.
From the BIM Homepage:
- In the navigation tree, select the BIM container for the model to display the BIM homepage.
- On the BIM homepage, expand the static virtual container to display its contents.
- Within the Actions column, click View Model for the model you want to open.