Create a New Scheduled Job
Create a new user-defined job for the portal to perform on a schedule that you define.
- Go to Scheduled Jobs. . In the Administrative Actions section of the Portal Info tab, select
- From the top of the page, select Add Job.
- Fill in the required Name and
Schedule fields.Note: Schedule inputs must be in a valid cron string format.
- To generate a cron expression that you can paste into the Schedule field, go to crontab.cronhub.io.
- Example of a cron expression:
30 2 1 * *means that your Scheduled Job will run at 2:30am, on day one of the month.
On the Scheduled Jobs page, the schedule is listed in standard time format.
- Add an Executable.
- Select the Enabled checkbox to run the job on your defined schedule.
- Select Save.