Enter Clock-in Clock-out Time on a Grid Timecard
If you have Time Worked enabled for your Grid timecard, you can record the start and stop times for your crew.
- Select the orange clock icon at the top of your
grid. This will bring up the Grid Time Worked window.
- Under the Group Clock In/Out section you can select each employee that is on your card to clock them in or out for a specific date or time. The Date and Time fields will default to today’s date and time. You will be able to see the last time the user was clocked in or out next to the employee’s name.
- To filter to a specific employee's clock-in summary you can also use
the Employee filter to select a specific employee and
see their clock-in clock-out time as well as their lines.
- If you have enabled portal setting Enable full time worked editing on Grid Timecard page outside of modal window users will be able to see the clock-in and clock-out entries. ( ).
- Select Create Lines. . A new window displays. Users can select a Crew, or select Employees to create new timecard lines for. Select desired users, and select
- The Grid Timecard displays the new timecard line for the selected crew or user(s).
- Select Add Lines for Multiple Employees
window displays. When you have completed each field in the window, select
Add Line(s) and the new timecard lines will be
displayed on the Grid Timecard.. The
- If you add time to an existing job/phase and day combination, it will add the lines on top, and when saved it will override the hours with the bulk add entry (not add).
- If you add time to a job/phase combination on a different day, it will add the lines on top, and when saved consolidate them into the same line.
- If new line behavior is set to default and the shift is filled in, the line will default to that shift. If shift is left blank, it will default to 1.